The CH Foundation has provided a three year grant to fund need-based
scholarships for students enrolled in SPC nursing programs. Established
by the late Christine DeVitt, the CH Foundation supports education,
health, and human services initiatives, among other causes.
1. VN or ADN student with successful completion of 1st semester
2. Permanent resident of South Plains (SP) (preferred) (Counties
include: Bailey, Lamb, Hale, Floyd, Motley, Cochran, Hockley, Lubbock,
Crosby, Dickens, King, Yoakum, Terry, Lynn and Garza)
3. Permanent resident of West Texas area surrounding the South Plains
4. Intent to work in South Plains/West Texas region following graduation
5. Initial application requires good standing in the nursing programs. CH Foundation
Scholarship Committee will determine subsequent
eligibility with preference based on financial need.
6. Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before application
will be considered.
*Click Here to Download Application
*Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader